Chapel Hill's University Square Development could begin this year!
Chapel Hill downtown revival has taken one big step forward with the new University Square project by Cousins Properties gaining traction. Located directly across from the newly constructed "mixed use" building called 140 West Franklin Plaza, Cousins Properties of Atlanta looks to add even more new lux-living and shopping opportunities on Franklin Street.
A few take aways for your Compass:
- $80-$100 Million Development cost
- 300 apartments planned above retail shops
- 45,000 square feet of retail space
- 125,000 square feet of office space
- 900+ parking spaces to be added
A grocery store does not seem to be in the mix, but this project is definitely a Capital changer for CH and I'm excited to continue tracking its progress!
- Capital Compass